Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tip

She fumbles around and tucks herself in. She buries her head between her small paws and looks up, big eyed, at the world. Nothing is there except me looking down and smiling a smile that is hers. There is nothing so sweet as a kitty asleep and cuddled up tight in a bed. Especially when a kiss on the head makes a sound that is magical and bright. Brrrf she says as we snuggle so close and brrrf again when i stroke her nose. I like how she breathes and she likes my heart beat, so up on my chest she curls. And that's how we sleep some nights, and other nights curled on our sides and sometimes sprawled across the bed. It's nice having someone there when your someone can't be.

2 comments:

  1. Taj Mahal

    The Taj, mayhap, to you may seem, a mark of love supreme
    You may hold this beauteous vale in great esteem;
    Yet, my love, meet me hence at some other place!
    How odd for the poor folk to frequent royal resorts;

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wwwmonanotes.blogspot.co.uk/
    hello,this is my blog, I invited you to see it

    ReplyDelete